Friday, May 28, 2021

Baited by Roxanne McNeil

First, isn't this cover beautiful and intriguing? 

Second, my thoughts on the book:
Wow. It did take me a few chapters to get into this book, but then every time I had to put it down, I kept thinking about the characters and what they were going to do, how they were going to resolve things, and how things would play out in the end. I was not disappointed. I loved the bit of secrecy and why it was necessary and the challenges it brought because in the end, it really mattered. I loved Reylen's development and that she knew all things fishing--which I, personally, would probably take a pass on the cleaning part haha. 

Recommend!


**I received an ARC. The review is my own opinion. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Book Sale!

Need some sweet romance to sigh your way through the holidays? Here you go: Merry Christmas and happy wishes for however you celebrate!