Sunday, February 28, 2010

ANWA Conference

Yesterday was the ANWA Conference, "Start Write Now". It was at the Dobson Ranch Inn in Mesa, AZ. The facilities were roomy and nice; lunch was a delicious buffet of salads and sandwich fixings. We all chuckled at the pitchers of iced tea on each table - after all, how much iced tea will a bunch of Mormons drink? The speakers all did a great job of teaching and inspiring and challenging us. J Scott Card was the Keynote Speaker and one of the presenters. I really enjoyed his comments. The presentations I attended were all very informative and I enjoyed each. I will blog about them later. Afterward various authors and the presenters had their books for sale. I got my Waterworld book signed and bought a bunch of other books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Book Sale!

Need some sweet romance to sigh your way through the holidays? Here you go: Merry Christmas and happy wishes for however you celebrate!