Thursday, March 17, 2016

SOLSTICE by Jane Redd

There are four ways to get Banished from the last surviving city on earth: 1. Cut out your emotion tracker, 2. Join a religious cult, 3. Create a rebellion against the Legislature, 4. Fall in love.
Jezebel James does all four.
Jez is on the fast-track to becoming a brilliant scientist, with one goal—save her city from total extinction. But the more Jez learns about the price of a fresh beginning, the more she realizes that carrying out the plan will lead to few survivors, and among the dead will be those she cares about the most.


Seriously, doesn't that sound so intriguing? I loved this story. I had a difficult time putting it down and even then, was thinking about it. It has some twists and I won't give anything away but I liked that some of the challenges were unexpected. Jez is always worried about making a wrong move, which doesn't always work in her favor. I liked her character and her toughness when she needed it. Can't wait for the next book. Nicely done, Jane Redd. 

Check out SOLSTICE on Amazon.


*I voted for this book on Kindle Scout and received a free copy. The review contained herein is solely my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Book Sale!

Need some sweet romance to sigh your way through the holidays? Here you go: Merry Christmas and happy wishes for however you celebrate!