Monday, April 6, 2015

It's Monday


I think it's safe to say that most people aren't fans of Monday. We lounge around, we play, and we are generally more carefree over the weekend, so it makes sense that getting back to our weekday routine isn't appealing.

Maybe it's that Easter was yesterday and Springtime is here that had me looking forward to a 'clean slate' this morning. What's on your routine that you can't live without? How about one thing you would change? One thing I like is the morning routine with my family, it's sometimes stressful, but it's a nice way to start the day. Another thing that I really appreciate is my 'list' and my 'Accountability Partners' who cheer me on.

On Mondays, we also post over on Five Pages, I posted about using verbs as nouns and how our writing is cleaner by using the verbs the way they were intended. If you haven't checked out Stephen Wilbers's book Mastering the Craft of Writing, I highly recommend it. Write on my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Book Sale!

Need some sweet romance to sigh your way through the holidays? Here you go: Merry Christmas and happy wishes for however you celebrate!