Monday, March 23, 2015

My Top 10 Favorite Books

Everyone has their favorites, right? After you check out my list, please leave a comment with a couple of yours (because I'm always looking for good stuff to add to my To Read list).

Here goes (and you know it's subject to change, right?!):

1. The Book of Mormon/The Holy Bible* (I know these are two books, but they are both equally important to me.)

2. Jane Eyre* by Charlotte Bronte

3. The Scarlet Pimpernel by Baroness Emma Orckzy

4. Edenbrooke* by Julianne Donaldson

5. Spirit of Rebellion* by Debbie Peterson

6. A Wrinkle in Time* by Madeleine L'Engle

7. Pride and Prejudice* by Jane Austen

8. The Mayor of Casterbridge by Thomas Hardy

9. The Hobbit/Lord  of the Rings series by J.R.R. Tolkien

10. Drawing Out the Dragons series by James A. Owen


*these are the ones I have read at least twice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Book Sale!

Need some sweet romance to sigh your way through the holidays? Here you go: Merry Christmas and happy wishes for however you celebrate!